The Wait is Over! Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, the latest addition to its market-defining EOS range will be Launched in the UAE on the 28th of
September 2016, organized by Advanced Media in partnership with National Store & Canon Middle East.
The event will be conducted by Mr. Beno Saradzic, who is a Canon ambassador, film director, producer, editor, photographer and is internationally
awarded from film festivals in Cannes, New York and Emmy nominated.
- DYNAMIC IMAGE BLENDING - extensive seminar
- Quick introduction to current digital camera sensors, fine art photography and D.I.B. techniques
- Camera gear recommendation; camera bodies, lenses, tripods, tripod heads, filters, accessories
- Computer equipment recommendation; hardware and software
- Working with RAW files, hand-on examples of various D.I.B. techniques ( pre-visualization, HDR tone mapping, luminosity masking,
image blending and compositing)
- First impressions; Canon 5D Mk IV from the photographer's perspective. Insight, impressions and a quick review of the new features.
- TIME LAPSE CINEMATOGRAPHY - extensive seminar
- Brief intro into the history, art and science of Time Lapse cinematography
- Overview of needed camera equipment and time lapse hardware
- Computer hardware, storage and software recommendations
- Time Lapse shoot: camera setup, working with time lapse gear and accessories. Potential pitfalls described along with ways to avoid them.
Few secrets and tricks...
- Post production: working with RAW files, data management, image conversion process, film editing
- Canon 5D Mk IV from the time lapse cinematographer's perspective. Cameras new features and ways to incorporate them into your workflow.
Venue: Al Safa Hall No 3 & 4, Level 4, JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai(google map)
Date: September 28, 2016
Timing: 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Contact Person : Majed AlKatheeri
Email : email@example.com